Friday, December 10, 2010

The kitchen backsplash and Christmas things

Well, tomorrow is finally the day. The day my kitchen becomes complete. My contractor is coming over in the morning to start my tiled backsplash. I can't wait to see the result. I will then be able to get my final inspection called in.

My house has been decorated for Christmas with the white Christmas tree I retrieved off of Craigslist in the summer. It looks absolutely stunning. It really goes with the whole mid century modern look of the house. I think my goal now is to gradually source out vintage ornaments . I went through all my old Christmas decorations and most don't even go with my house anymore. I have decided that this weekend I will put them up on Craigslist and see if someone else would like them. Since Heather moved out on December 4th I did let her go through them to see what she would like to take with her. She took a small bag. I spent about an hour and a half hanging ornaments in every window of my living and dining room which looks lovely.
The pictures are forthcoming....

No comments:

Post a Comment