Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Snowy wonderland

It's been a while since I've posted and although the main reno is done I still have my garage to deal with. I've decided to start the reno of the garage in October. In the beginning I really didn't care what the inside of the garage looked like but on further thought I have decided it's important. This will also be my storage area as well as a place to park my four wheels. I'd like to put a counter and sink in for garden cleanup. Hopefully this is possible without too much extra cost. I'm still planning on having a glass garage door. This will be a major expense but will have huge impact on the front of the house.
I have also been thinking of switching up my existing outdoor shed for a contemporary looking one to match the mid century modern look. This was not an expense I was planning on so if it's too much money I will forgo it. I'm waiting for my quote.
It's hard to think of summer at the moment. Even though I live in a part of Canada that is mild we did have our last blast (hopefully) of winter mayhem. It typically snows hard then proceeds to melt within hours. It was hard to believe that the snow drops (flowers) and crocuses where under this. The snow was basically gone 24 hours later but I got to catch the beauty in the wee hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment